Yes, it is still February, but warmer weather is not too far away. Now is the time to make plans on how to prepare your car for spring.
- Give it a wash. Give your car a thorough wash to clean away all the dirt, salt, and grime that gathers over the winter. Don’t forget the undercarriage, as lingering salt residue can cause damage.
- Clean the inside. Pay close attention to the interior as well. Take out your floor mats and give them a good scrub. You can even spray them down with the hose and let them dry in the sun.
- Check your tires. Look over your tires and check for signs for wear. You should also have them rotated and aligned, if necessary.
- Inspect your wipers. After working to clear your windshield of frost all season long, it might be time for a new set. If they are streaking or stuttering, go ahead and get a new pair.
- Top off your fluids. Check your fluid levels, especially the windshield washer fluid, and refill them, as necessary.
Let us help your car recover from winter. Schedule a service appointment here at Gossett Hyundai Mazda Mitsubishi and we will get your car ready for spring.